AccueilMes livresAjouter des livres
Découvrir
LivresAuteursLecteursCritiquesCitationsListesQuizGroupesQuestionsPrix BabelioRencontresLe Carnet

SusanCharlotte il y a 4 semaines
    As I was browsing through resources to support my grandmother, who has been diagnosed with dementia, I came across this intriguing concept of a memory book. It seems like a heartfelt way to cherish and preserve precious memories amidst the challenges of memory loss. This article sheds light on how these memory books can serve as more than just a collection of photographs and mementos; they can become a bridge between the past and present, fostering connection and comfort for individuals navigating through the complexities of dementia. I'm curious to learn more about the effectiveness of such tools and hear from anyone who has experience with them. Do they truly help in preserving memories and enhancing the quality of life for our loved ones? Any insights or personal anecdotes would be greatly appreciated as I consider embarking on this journey of creating a memory book for my grandmother.

Pour participer à la conversation, connectez-vous

{* *}